Content creation can be overwhelming, stressful and a real pain!
But you have to do it, right?
Yup. We all know we have to put content out there to attract and grow our audience AND build trust and influence with our ideal clients.
But we face two big problems.
1. We don't know what to say/write.
2. We don't have time to figure it out!
Luckily, Stress-free Content Made Easy is about to do the heavy lifting for you!
No more wondering what to post.
No more having to come up with content or a content plan.
Content Made Easy takes care of having to plan the perfect mix of content and eliminates you having to ever start from scratch again!
Content creation should be fun.
But if it's just NOT for you, this will at least take away the stress.
If you need content that:
- Boosts your algorithm
- Encourages engagement
- Converts prospects into clients
- And comes with a plan
And would love:
- Ideas, scripts and copy-and-past content delivered monthly
- Your social media content conundrum SOLVED
- Endless content prompts, scripts and graphic ideas
- To start building a library you can re-purpose
One-page, easy month view calendar with 3 posts per week.
7 different types of content to give your audience the variety they need to stay engaged.
Each type of content explained with examples, ideas, "done for you" fun posts, scripts, fill-in-the-blanks and more!
View all your content options at a glance so you can make a quick change or find inspiration in a moment.
Get your content done in a fraction of the time you've been agonizing over it!
PEACE OF MIND
Don't know what to post?
Feel like you're not doing enough?
Not getting the engagement you want?
Not enough time to come up with content?
Not enough to time to create the content when you do think of it?
Don't want to hire copywriters or a social media VA?
✔Know what to post and why
✔Connect with your ideal clients consistently.
✔Stop feeling "behind" when it comes to social media content
✔Give your audience the value they deserve regularly while positioning yourself as an authority whether you're in the mood to post or not
✔Save so much time and energy not being overwhelmed and worried about what you're supposed to post next
✔Finally join the fun people are having with their audience
In fact, I bought one recently that has MORE features, graphics, quotes and captions so I could check out the competition. ;)
1. I was overwhelmed immediately.
2. I spent hours trying to learn how to use it.
3. I quote, "Google doesn't provide an easy way to undo an import (you'd have to separate them manually if you import it into an existing calendar by mistake!!)" OMG I'm totally stressed out thinking I might mess up my precious Google calendar!
4. It only has 6 categories of content and one of them is inspiration, which people are SO over. Inspiration does NOT convert to sales anymore, if it ever did.
5. NONE of it is personalized to YOU and your business, which is the the most importan thing!
6. NO ability to contact the creators not to mention actually get feedback and coaching from them.
1. I don't want that for you.
2. This is immediately consumable, not a whole new system.
3. With the CME, there's nothing to download, no chance of messing anything up. You can print it if you want, but that is totally not necessary and it's ready to be used NOW. Everything is right in front of you in one PDF.
4. CME has 8 categories and growing. Your audience is going to be WOWed by the variety of content you're putting out there while behind the scenes you'll be relaxed and happy.
5. Content Made Easy is ALL about YOU and what your business offers. Everything can be created to fit. How?
6. You get TWO meetings with ME per month! We'll customize all of your stuff, together.
Every month, a new PDF calendar in your inbox.
TWO 1-1 planning calls with me every month!
Why wouldn't you want content creation to be easier?
“There is sooo much value and information there!
It's all easy to read and understand and saves so much time.”
“It's amazing. Kim has done an amazing job of putting together examples and explanations.
The information is broken down so that it's easy to use."
“I like the format, style and feel of it.
This basically puts all of what you have been teaching us since April into a nice neat package to get people rolling and have as a reference guide.”